Are you over 40 and having a hard time keeping in shape?
Do you miss your youthful days where getting a six pack was the easiest task at hand?
Well, this is your lucky day. With the right training program at hand, such as abs after 40, you will be able to attain that six pack abs after 40 you desire. It’s important to note that this program will work best if you eat right.
Getting To Know Abs After 40
Abs after 40 (AA40) is a health and fitness program that was designed to specifically help men over 40 attain a healthy body or abs. The best thing about this program is that it comes with everything necessary to lengthen and strengthen the core muscles. According to the guy behind AA40, Mark Mcilyar, this training program has compound exercises that involve continuous movements which will increase energy, balance hormones and burn off excess fat.
Why Is Getting Abs So Hard For Older Men?
There are many reasons why it gets harder for men to keep up with their exercise routines once they turn 40. However, the main reason why it’s hard to get a six pack once you hit 40 is due to low testosterone levels. With low testosterone levels in your body, it will be difficult to not only to work out but also losing fat in your lean muscles.
It’s also very important to note that working out for men over 40 is different. Don’t rely on traditional exercises that are designed for younger men. You need a training program that will fix the hormonal imbalance in your system. Lastly, most men over 40 are overweight because they:
· Eat lots of processed and high fat foods.
· Have more stress and less overall energy.
· Have less time to work-out due more responsibilities.
The Objectives Of The Abs After 40 Program
· To improve the body’s immune system and fight away any physical problems that come along with aging.
· To enable you get into the best shape of your life and restore your youthful libido.
· To repair and heal past injuries.
· To burn off that stubborn belly and excess fat.
The 3 Phases Of The Fitness PRogram
Phase 1 – Fat loss jumpstart: This phase focuses on breaking the link between unbalanced hormones and fat in the abdomen.
Phase 2 – Male hormone optimization: Now that phase 1 has broken down your belly fat, phase 2 will focus on supporting male hormones.
Phase 3 – Full-Auto fat burning mode: This is where you will attain fat-free muscles and a full set of abs.
Each of the mentioned phases takes 30 days. There are also two bonuses; Free 14 Abs after 40 trial nutritional system and How to deal with common injuries and gym problems ebook.
Pros And Cons Of Abs After 40
· It’s the key to long-term success to men over 40.
· Offers the most effective way to attain lean muscle and balance hormones.
· Improves your body’s ability to fight diseases.
· Offers quick results just after a few work-outs.
· You can only buy it online.
· You must change your lifestyle for it to work.
What are you waiting for? Buy this training program and get in the best shape of your life. Its safe, effective and affordable.